A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Greetings from Quadra Island, BC

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Greetings from Quadra Island, BC

Postby firesignart » Mon May 14, 2007 11:47 am

Hi I'm new to the forum today. I will try to take some time to
owse the site and drop in from time to time and post new work. Problem is getting out to paint-I have a B&B and I host painting workshops in my studio and en plein air. You can see my website http://www.firesignartanddesign.com and check out the gallery pages to see my paintings and the workshops pages for more info about workshops.

I would love to have more painters come visit! I look forward to getting know you and your works of art.
:D :lol: :roll: :wink: :)
firesignart

Postby Singular » Mon May 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi Firesign,
Weclome aboard. I wish you success with your workshops. We now list art workshops on our online list here: http://asingularcreation.com/Lists/art-workshops.htm. Let me know if you want to list some with us.

I look forward to seeing your work and chatting when you have time.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Mon May 14, 2007 1:04 pm

Welcome, Firesignart! That's a lovely B&B in beautiful surroundings. I didn't see everything on your site yet, but I bet artists love it. Your paintings are very nice! Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby firesignart » Tue May 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi Erika and Joe:
Thank you for your welcome. It make take me a while to become a frequent chatter, but I will check in and see what is happening when I can...just starting my busy season (I hope!)

Yes, Erika, I have joined the International Plein Air Painters and had a visit last week from an artist who loved it and promised to come back and paint with me! Our workshops have been great for all involved-small classes, lots of individual attention.

thanks for the tip in the newsletter about imagekind.com. It looks like a great resource for selling prints.

Nanci
www.firesignartanddesign.com
Quadra Island, BC CANADA
firesignart

Return to New Member Introductions