A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hey All

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey All

Postby Angie Vest » Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Well I have been receiving emails for some time now and so today I thought I would take the time to join now. I also posted a be gentle post today to see how people would react to my work. I have been doing art for about two years now and I love it. I always wanted to draw and take pictures (Ansel Adams Jr female version) and decided to take a class at the university I am attending. I found I can do more than pictures and I have fallen in love with 3d. I really like to try some instillation type things too sometime. The biggest I have gotten is 5'6" horse who is taller then me and eats less then me. Well, thought I would drop by and say hey all I am in my 50's and enjoying life finally.

Take a Look at my images on be gentle.

Angie Vest
Angie Vest

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Wed May 27, 2009 8:23 am

Hi Angie,

Well I guess this is an oficial welcome. Glad to see you decided to start posting. I look forward to seeing more from you.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 am

Hi Angie, I'm always happy to welcome 3D artists. Yes, installation should be a great idea for you. I like the works you posted very much, post some more if you can.
Erika Takacs

Thank you Both

Postby Angie Vest » Wed May 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Thank you both for the encourgement and I will add more for now I am working on a wire Billy Goat and more of nature's wonder. I also am attempting to grasp the concept of doing the stainglass with foil and soldering. I have some ceramics but these are not as good as I know I can do.

Thanks again
Angie
Angie Vest

Hello

Postby rebaccawood911 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:00 am

Welcome to this community hope you guys enjoy this site and glad to be member to this site and hope you enjoy this site and stay here,,,,,,,

laser engraver
rebaccawood911

Return to New Member Introductions