A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

My YouTube channel

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

My YouTube channel

Postby DreyDay » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi everybody,

I am a painter who does lots of landscape paintings, portraits, and every once in a while some commissions. I recently started a YouTube channel that shows time lapsed videos of my latest work, which I include some tutorials as well. I have been painting for about 25 years, and have always been inspired by nature and just my appreciation for landscapes, whether out in nature or urban areas. I not only like to share my art, but also like to teach it as well whenever I can, and using YouTube as a platform has helped me do that, so that I can somehow give back what I have received. I also like
doing reproductions of famous paintings as well, because it helps me understand other artists better
and gives me a good template with which I can work, thus later on able to synthesize my own style.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqE...VHCBsOT_zfVvoA
DreyDay

Re: My YouTube channel

Postby Singular » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi Andre,

Nice to meet you. I checked out your other video, but the link you have in this thread is bad.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)