A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Looking for Utrecht Canvas-Paper Roll

Share your art related resources, such as framing, business cards, web hosting or whatever else you can think of.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for Utrecht Canvas-Paper Roll

Postby mrpastel » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Help! I'm trying to locate a roll of discontinued Utrecht brand artist canvas-paper. I know that somewhere out there in the wide wide world-wide web someone still has this product that I am desperate to locate. It is a 'canvas paper' painting surface that has been discontinued by the manufacturer. I’'ve used it for years and assumed, wrongly, that it would always be there for me. I know there has to be a supply somewhere, large or small, partially used or new, and although I’'ve tried connecting online to dozens of people and businesses and manufacturers in the U.S and Europe I still cannot find it or a comparable canvas paper in a wide format roll. The product was manufactured for Utrecht Art Supplies and had their brand name on it. It was a roll of Canvas Paper 36 1/2” x 10 yds and the Utrecht SKU number was 37200. It is a shiny primed heavy paper with a smooth texture of canvas. Utrecht will not tell me who the manufacturer was. Does anyone have an idea how to get the word out to people who might have a leftover supply of this canvas paper? I’ve tried art schools, art supply stores, artist’s help networks and art supply or paper manufacturing websites and have hit a brick wall. There is a product - Canson Figueras Canvas Paper that is available in rolls in the UK and NZ but not in the U.S. and it's not as great a working surface as the Utrecht product was. Is there a social media method to make this happen? Please send me any ideas you may have. It would be so appreciated!
Steven Gordon
Napa, CA
MrPastel@mac.com
mrpastel

Re: Looking for Utrecht Canvas-Paper Roll

Postby Singular » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Good luck Steven. I wish I could help.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)