A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Playing with pictures

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Playing with pictures

Postby sher » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am

Hi there, I'm new here, and have been enjoying amature photography for almost a year-mostly nature pics, but even more I have been enjoying blending various pics and creating my own unique ideas, it's just a hobby but still it would be nice to hear feedback as I hope to become more skilled at what I do and sell my pics one day as a back up income.

Thanks for reading :) xx

roserobin.1 - Copy.jpg
roserobin.1 - Copy.jpg (40.29 KiB)

..there are more pics on my profile, I'm still finding my way around the site, but I really am looking forward to seeing other peoples work and ideas! :)

Bye for now....' Sher' x
sher

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Playing with pictures

Postby Singular » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I think the 3rd and 4th are the best of the group. The first two appear a bit busy. There is too much competition within. The last two are very nice. You can still see the elements of each photo and together, they compliment each other well.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Playing with pictures

Postby sher » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi Joe, thank you very much for your feedback- much appreciated, it's a new hobby and I enjoy it immensly but am always interested to hear how others percieve my creations, you're not the first to mention that my works tend to be a bit 'busy', I think I get carried away! lol :o)

-Shereen
sher