A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Help! Need ideas, How to sell my art???

If you want to discuss anything art related this is the place to be.

Moderator: Moderators

Help! Need ideas, How to sell my art???

Postby artisticsha » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 am

I really need some ideas on how to get my art out in public. Not just the computer. I have been in two galleries. Only one painting sold last year. I am now out of them because i have moved. I am disabled and they were to far to travel.
artisticsha

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:13 pm

A thing that I have noticed is that thier is rental space in shopping malls. Small spaces located in the mall itseft. Also, you can partcal Post your work to galleries. Call or write a few gallieres. Tell them your issues. And see how they can help you. Also if you try for some art shows. I,m sure they would have some arangements in place to help people such as yourseft. Also you can call your city hall. And see if they know of any actions you can take. Perhaps the local Champer of Commers can help you.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

And by the way. Your painting, Reflection, Is outstanding.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby artisticsha » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks John and for the compliment. I feel as though I need to work on the water. Im not happy with it. Maybe
ighten it up more. What do you think?
artisticsha

Re: Help! Need ideas, How to sell my art???

Postby hazelnice » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm

artisticsha wrote:I really need some ideas on how to get my art out in public. Not just the computer. I have been in two galleries. Only one painting sold last year. I am now out of them because i have moved. I am disabled and they were to far to travel.

I agree with what John said! Maybe you can actually sell on you home. Just post something that people will know that you are selling your artworks!

By the way,I adore you..Not letting your disability affect your life! You are an inspiration!

I do hope all will be great for you! Good Luck!
hazelnice

Selling my art work

Postby Mo23 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I too could use some ideas on how to get my art work out there and sell it.I noticed John said something about posting to galleries.Were you referring to real art galleries(as opposed to private and free ones like here)?If so how do you do it?Thanks.
Mo23

Postby johnlobbs » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 am

If you want to sell your art work, then I would recommend you to list it in online art galleries. I am sure that you can easily sell your art work in art galleries and that too at great price. Visit this link for more information: http://www.onessimofineart.com/.
johnlobbs

Postby artauction » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:25 am

johnlobbs wrote:If you want to sell your art work, then I would recommend you to list it in online art galleries. I am sure that you can easily sell your art work in art galleries and that too at great price. Visit this link for more information: http://www.onessimofineart.com/.

Totally agree with the above post. In fact this is one of the best way to sell your art.
artauction