A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

MY ART

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

MY ART

Postby goldenvenus » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

Hi im new to this website and whanted to know what you guys thought about my drawing.
Attachments
small_438.jpg
small_438.jpg (96.53 KiB)
goldenvenus

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby nigelartist » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 am

Well welcome to ASC.

The best site I've been on and the people are great.

This is a site for REAL artists.

Your sketch is excellent...as smooth as the proverbial silk.

ACE!
nigelartist

Postby karate0kat » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi, I'm new here too *waves*

I really like the texture of the hair. Hair can be tricky but I think overall you did a really good job. I might work a little on the hair line, where the hair ends. It seems a little a
upt.

The left eye (er, our left, her right) seems a bit far away from the
idge of the nose. Her eyes would be very very far apart if she was looking straight on. And I think your neck might be a bit too thick.

Other than those few proportional issues I think this is a very good drawing. I have a soft spot for faces since I taught myself to draw looking at portraits of people. This one's not perfect but it shows definite potential.
karate0kat

Postby goldenvenus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 am

nigelartist wrote:Well welcome to ASC.

The best site I've been on and the people are great.

This is a site for REAL artists.

Your sketch is excellent...as smooth as the proverbial silk.

ACE!

thanks have been looking for a site like this its cool to have a site just for art.
goldenvenus

Postby goldenvenus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:43 pm

karate0kat wrote:Hi, I'm new here too *waves*

I really like the texture of the hair. Hair can be tricky but I think overall you did a really good job. I might work a little on the hair line, where the hair ends. It seems a little a
upt.

The left eye (er, our left, her right) seems a bit far away from the
idge of the nose. Her eyes would be very very far apart if she was looking straight on. And I think your neck might be a bit too thick.

Other than those few proportional issues I think this is a very good drawing. I have a soft spot for faces since I taught myself to draw looking at portraits of people. This one's not perfect but it shows definite potential.

Hey thanks i dint notice the eye distance at first but now i do and i will shurely work on the hair line it gives me trouble sometimes jejeje.
goldenvenus

Return to I Am Ready For The Fury