A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Iam new.

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Iam new.

Postby rips10 » Mon May 07, 2007 10:07 am

hello everyone,
I am rippy.I am very new here.want to chat with someone.Any body interested?
rips10

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Mon May 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Hello Rippy,
Welcome to our community. I look forward to taking a look at your work and talking with you.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm

Hi Rippy,

Welcome. I read some of your interesting comments, they're very helpful. Looking forward to sharing ideas with you, Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby JayRoler » Mon May 07, 2007 7:06 pm

chat???

im up for it...

my msn s/n is cyncityfan. tag me and we can chat. im all over the clock so im in and out...

casual art convos are what im looking for, something or someone outside of the oasis i live in.

~J
JayRoler

rethanks

Postby rips10 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi dear arika.thanks for readinng my coment.I also appreciate your coments.I usually do water colore,how about u.What media do you use for your art work?I very mouch like to do experimental work, do you?
rips10

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed May 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Rippy, I love watercolour, to look at it, that is. I did a watercolour class not too long ago, I still have the materials, but haven't touched it since. It was fun, but I don't think it's for me. The best part was when we experimented with salt. Got some very interesting shapes. I'm not completely giving up on it though. I'm just too busy with modeling right now. You can see some of my works in my Singular gallery, I also have a webpage. Just click on my username and they should come up.
I like to experiment a lot too with mixed media. What do you like to experiment with? Besides watercolour, what elso are you interested in? Erika
Erika Takacs

To know me well

Postby rips10 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:21 am

Hi erika.
I've seen your fabulous works.I want to see more works of yours.And you said that you are doing mdeling,may I see your photo?I am a teacher of a local school.My passion is painting but I dont have much facilities to prosper.I like to do oil paintings besides water color.I am trying to learn abuot qubism,expressionism.And I love to make friends.I read a lot about art and culture.One thing more I love to luogh so I watch comedies. thaks again for your reply.Urworks are beautyfull.Rippy
rips10

Postby Erika Takacs » Thu May 10, 2007 7:21 am

OOps, I meant sculpting/modeling. Thank you for your compliments. Why don't you load up some of your works in the user gallery? I'd like to see your works. Erika
Erika Takacs

New learner

Postby rips10 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi,
I m sorry that I I misunderstood about u, but it doesn't mean that I can't wish to see ur photo.I will send my works soon but after geting guts that I am capable to show my works.Let me learn more about the forum and paintings quality.I am not ready actuly.With regards
Rippy
rips10

Postby Erika Takacs » Thu May 10, 2007 9:30 pm

Sure, whenever you feel ready, there's no rush. Your sketch about after the rain is quite promising. For how long have you been painting? Erika
Erika Takacs

Hello

Postby rips10 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:59 am

Hello dear Erika
Hope u r fine,thanks for ur complement.U've seen my drwaing so I m sending more of mine drawing please judge these.I've been painting for five years.See the gallery.
rips10

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri May 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi Rippy, I'm glad you've made up your mind, because you've definitely got talent. Some of your works are quite touching. Your watercolours are the best, I love their foginess, they're dreamlike and emotional. Spiritual and Nature are very nice (the only thing I'd suggest is try to tone done the reflection/shadow of the trees). Your pastels are quite different, now I see why you're interested in cubism :) . They're also emotional, which is great. The drawings and After the rain seem unfinished or they're sketches? I'm not sure. Keep creating, you've got what it takes, Erika
Erika Takacs

Thanks

Postby rips10 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:12 am

Hi Erika,thanks for your complements and for seeing my works.I will send more of it soon.Thanks for the advis (tonal).I am realy very mouch interest in qubism.I am practicing it by myself with the help of the forum.
rips10

Return to New Member Introductions