A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hello.........

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello.........

Postby nmbrplus » Sun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I am glad to have the opportunity to show my images on this site....I have been showing my work at various sites for about four years now and have had the good fortune to make a sale now and then. I appreciate you all taking the time to check out my work, and I am always eager for comments and critique....my personal website is www.nm
plus.com I am getting ready right now for the 18th Annual Strawberry Festival in Happy Valley, CA where I will have a booth to display and sell my work....Hope you enjoy my images.....Joyce
If I can
ing a smile to your face and joy to your heart through my images, then my day has been a success! Joyce Dickens
nmbrplus

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Wed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi Joyce,

Welcome to ASC. You have a lot of really nice work in the gallery. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing more. and good luck at the Strawberry Festival.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Thank you Joe

Postby nmbrplus » Wed May 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Joe....I am happy to be a part of this fantastic site.....I am very excited, yet nervous about the Strawberry Festival which is taking place on this Saturday, the 23rd of May here in Happy Valey, CA.....They are anticipating between 8-10 thousand attendance for the one day event....I have spent the past three months building up my inventory, tagging and pricing, etc...all that fun stuff that goes along with it....I have not participated in this type of venue to date so I am anxious........I have a huge assortment of Greeting cards, 5x7 and 8x10 prints, both framed and unframed, laminated prints, a couple large custom matted and framed pieces, and a nice variety of images...a little something for everyone (or at least I hope that's the case)....once again, thak you for the warm welcome...Joyce Dickens, Number Plus Photography
If I can
ing a smile to your face and joy to your heart through my images, then my day has been a success! Joyce Dickens
nmbrplus

Postby kcortese » Tue May 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Joyce,

I visited your site and must say that your work is very original. I just loved everything you did.

Hope you had some sales at the festival.

Karn
kcortese

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed May 27, 2009 11:04 am

Hi Joyce, welcome to ASC! Beautiful photography. I enjoyed looking at your abstracts most, they're a visual treat. I also liked your picture of the
idge very much.
Erika Takacs

Thank you kcortese

Postby nmbrplus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome and I am glad that you are finding some enjoyment in my images.....I did have a few sales at the Strawberry Festival so I consider it a success.......thanks again! Joyce
If I can
nmbrplus

Erika Takacs

Postby nmbrplus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Erika, thank you for the warm welcome...I am so glad that you are enjoying my images....yes, that
idge has become a favorite of mine also.......Light and Peace Always! Joyce
If I can
nmbrplus

Return to New Member Introductions