A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Greetings

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Greetings

Postby WingsOfMyHeart » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi my name is Amanda and I am very excited to be here. I see lots of opportunity here and can't wait to see what's been going on.

I'm eager to join art contests as well as share my art with others, as well as give my time too. I really hope to make some friends, as well as having a good time.

The site looks great, and very nicely organized.
-----------------
I am a very friendly person as well as a good friend. Once you get to know me you will find traits that I have that not a lot of people carry. If you want to know more then you'll just have to get to know me better :wink: .

oh and I have a very creative mind ( as does anybody else ) and I love to par take in things like scrapbooking, crafts and groups that involve creating things and working together.

Well I hope to make a lot of friends and really get to know this place inside out. See ya around!

Oh yeah, my main talent is drawing animals, fantasy and non, I create creatures as well as draw the normal creatures. I'm working on people but they're a little tougher... So yeah talk to me, you won't regret doing so ^^ At least I hope not..
WingsOfMyHeart

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby DLKeur » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:52 pm

Welcome. Let's see some art.
DLKeur

Cool Kitty

Postby Carmelo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:58 pm

Howdy Amanda, the cheetah was cool. I liked it more than the blue pieces, so, let's see some more!
Carmelo

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:47 am

Hi Wings, nice to meet you. I went to your website, but can't find the art. The birthstone series in your gallery is very nice. Can't wait for aquamarine. :)
Erika Takacs

Postby revad » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:55 am

Welcome.
revad

Return to New Member Introductions