A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Let's build a better world

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Let's build a better world

Postby shobhitkumarlal » Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi people,

I am trying to initiate a movement where an artist's potential can be used in a more constructive way for the mankind. As an artist we see the world with a different perspective. That perspective helps us to make it more beautiful. What my point is, what if we can harness this creativity and focus it to make things which are actually useful for the people, the society & the nature. How about if we make things which are beautiful... as well as useful?

Keeping that idea in mind, I started a website "SHADES OF HORIZON.COM". I need people with such creative abilities to join me & help me in the cause. Use your massive potential to change the world.

The website is still in its preliminary stage. I am updating it almost everyday. But I hope my basic idea is worth looking at. Apart from this 'movement', the website also have a collection of my own personal works which you may like it.

Please do visit my website:
http://www.shadesofhorizon.com

& don't forget to leave your suggestion/comments. Feel free to reach me anytime.

Thank you.
Shobhit Kumar Lal
Founder & Chief Author of ShadesofHorizon.com
shobhitkumarlal

Gallery: View Gallery