A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

CrowdPainting.com - an online art collaboration project

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

CrowdPainting.com - an online art collaboration project

Postby CrowdPainting » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello,

I would like to announce the release of www.crowdpainting.com and invite everyone to come in and paint something! This is a project I have been working on the past 9 months and any feedback is very welcome!

CrowdPainting.com is an online art collaboration project in which all users paint atop the same ever-expanding canvas using a variety of brushes that can be adjusted according to user preferences.

The main feature of CrowdPainting is that users cannot paint over the paintings of other users. Once you save a painting those pixels are yours forever!

Each user is given ink that is consumed when painting new areas. If painting over your own areas then no more ink is consumed. More ink can be obtained every day you log in, every time you receive a like on one of your paintings, or by buying it with PayPal!

Users are able to navigate the canvas, like paintings, leave comments and filter the view so that only paintings created by a specific artist appear.

Help spread the word, come check out CrowdPainting.com and contribute to this unique experiment, sharing your art with the world!

Best regards,
Alexandre Sallum
Founder, developer and CEO

PS: Forum moderators, I hope I have not crossed any lines here, given this is all very much art related. However if you want me to make any adjustments to this post, please let me know! I will be checking out this thread frequently, answering questions and comments!
CrowdPainting

Re: CrowdPainting.com - an online art collaboration project

Postby ehoeveler » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Thank You, Alexandre. This is fine and we appreciate the artist call. E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: CrowdPainting.com - an online art collaboration project

Postby CrowdPainting » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:32 am

Ok! Thank you E :)
CrowdPainting