A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

My new journey with custom, hand-made oil paintings

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

My new journey with custom, hand-made oil paintings

Postby EmilyJJ » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi everyone, this is Emily, I`m a new member at ASC

I`m an oil-painting lover and Artist Entrepreneur. Like most of you here, I have a dream to bring the art to everyone`s life. I hope to make art become part of everyone`s life. With that mission, I just launched my new website http://www.mypetmyart.com. I`ve been working to develop the concept, build up this platform, and select paintings for almost a year.

On my website, I offer custom, hand-made oil-paintings, and all painting will be well-framed. All these paintings are selected by myself (I`ve been working in art industry for 20+ years) and hope you like the listed art works.

Additionally, I believe we can also use art to record any beautiful thing we have, such as images of your beloved family members, images of your important life moments (such as your children’s graduation), and images of your lovely pets.

This is my first startup, I eager to learn any advice/feedback from you! Thank you!

Sincerely,
[url]My Website[/url]

Emily
EmilyJJ

Re: My new journey with custom, hand-made oil paintings

Postby ehoeveler » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi, Emily; I'm a bit confused - all I saw were paintings by other artists. Where's your work? E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Return to Show Your Web Site