A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Legs

Everyone has issues and problems at one point in their lives. Maybe someone here has gone through exactly what you are. Come on in if you need some advice or just some one to talk to.

Legs

Postby johnwalkeasy » Mon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't know if perhaps this is a right forum for this comment. But I'll drop it here and see.
It relates to the death of Osama Bin Laden. On the night of the World Trade Center Attack. The girl that's living with me and my wife. (she's 18 now) Got up under the bed and stay there most of the night. She was convince that people would
ake into the house with guns and shoot us all.
Well I could not get her to come out from under that bed. So I pulled up a chair and sit by the bed all night. I went to sleep after a while.
When I woak up the next morning. She was on top of the bed asleep with her little
other.
I never ever thought about that night at all for all these years. But the other day after the report that this monster had been killed.
She said somthing to my wife about night. Somthing that I can't seem to get off my mind.
She talked about how Anthony, That's what she's calls me. Had tryed to get her to come out from under the bed.
And that she seen me stand up and walk away.
Before she had time to yell for me to come back. She seen my legs comming back though the bottom of the door. She seen the legs of a chair landing on the floor beside the bed. Then she seen my legs go backwards in front of the chair legs.
She said she stayed thier all night looking at the legs of that chair. And my legs in front of it. And that she just knew. That nothing could ever get pass those legs.
Thier will aways be evil in this world. But thier is less evil tonight.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Legs

Postby krysta11 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

johnwalkeasy wrote:I don't know if perhaps this is a right forum for this comment. But I'll drop it here and see.
It relates to the death of Osama Bin Laden. On the night of the World Trade Center Attack. The girl that's living with me and my wife. (she's 18 now) Got up under the bed and stay there most of the night. She was convince that people would
ake into the house with guns and shoot us all.
Well I could not get her to come out from under that bed. So I pulled up a chair and sit by the bed all night. I went to sleep after a while.
When I woak up the next morning. She was on top of the bed asleep with her little
other.
I never ever thought about that night at all for all these years. But the other day after the report that this monster had been killed.
She said somthing to my wife about night. Somthing that I can't seem to get off my mind.
She talked about how Anthony, That's what she's calls me. Had tryed to get her to come out from under the bed.
And that she seen me stand up and walk away.
Before she had time to yell for me to come back. She seen my legs comming back though the bottom of the door. She seen the legs of a chair landing on the floor beside the bed. Then she seen my legs go backwards in front of the chair legs.
She said she stayed thier all night looking at the legs of that chair. And my legs in front of it. And that she just knew. That nothing could ever get pass those legs.
Thier will aways be evil in this world. But thier is less evil tonight.

Hi John,

You know very well how huge impact EVIL has on our sensitive , artistic souls.
In my case, I am very sad, when I hear, that human life was taken , especially innocent life.
But when Nicolae Ceausescu was executed, I was cele
ating his death together with Romanian PEOPLE. I was happy , that the monster , who killed thousands of innocent people who treated disable people and children like animals, is gone forever.
The same feelings I had when Saddam Hussein ended his dictatorship on the string.
I am cele
ating monster's, bin Laden, death again! Together with American People!!!
I visited Ground Zero several years ago and I'll never forget what I have seen.Never!!!
Have to go John , another appointment
Thank you Joe for creating this forum. I believe that all of us will post here often.
Art therapy is very needed. Art therapy is healing painful wounds.
hugs
krysta
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm

May God bless and comfort the parents of the murdered children in Connecticut. And ofcourse the murdered teachers That tryed to save them. And all the people who have found themsefts so close to this horrible tragedy.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi John....

Postby Emile » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

....Are you still there?
Emile

Postby CarlOwen » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Where are you John? Not location, but in your heart? This is the reason I rail against horrific "shock art". There is already to much anger and violence in the world. I do not support glorifying any of it. I have also had my experiences in life similar to your own. Thank you for sharing this and if you want discussion not acceptable to this site or receive ridicule from "Shock artists", PM me. I am here.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Return to Art Therapy