A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Here is my website too...

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Here is my website too...

Postby eledel » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi guys,

I am happy to have found this website with amazing artists. This is my first time to post on the forum, I figured just by reading a bunch of topics that my questions usually get answered :D . So here, I'll just post my website for you to check out: http://aiceartwork.weebly.com/
I would appreciate some of your input on my about page if all the info's are really necessary or need some tweaking. Thank you.

Also here's a link to my first ever blog about a drawing I made, just if you have time to read. :D
http://aiceartwork.weebly.com/blog
eledel

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Here is my website too...

Postby Singular » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Nice website. It is very tasteful and classy. I think your about page is fine. Not at all to much info.

Glad to have you here.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Mannzie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 pm

You have done a lovely job on your website. The only changes I would make, would be to your Subscribe to my mailing list. This is what is considered a "Call to Action" Having a website is great, but if people come to visit and never return again, then you've lost fans of the future. You have not given anybody any reason to subscribe to your mailing list. An example for you would be " Be The First To See All My Latest Works" Subscribe To My Mailing List or "Stay Up To Date With My Latest Art Work" Subscribe Now! You see, you are now giving people a reason to subscribe. Make the subscribe in Bold letters too. Make it stand out, Or even make a piece of artwork pointing down to the button. It must SCREAM out SUBSCRIBE, or you will lose valuable future fans.
I hope this helps you. Good luck.
Mannzie

Postby eledel » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:45 am

Thank you for this great advice. I will definitely do this, i might have to borrow your line.hehe' i hope you don't mind.
eledel

Postby cpking » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:23 am

Your website is looking great you have done outstanding job on creating this.
cpking

Postby Jwalk » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:56 am

Your website is nice, a good start. Its really a never ending task.

I also had a look at your blogs, to be honest the one about the drawing not so much, you may want to consider making the blogs a bit longer.

I especially liked the blog about your grandma that was very touching, plus it had a good amount of content. Thank you for sharing.
Jwalk

Postby paricpo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Best wishes for your creation, this is really awesome designed..
paricpo