A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

contemporary artwork, abstract art, and surrealism

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

contemporary artwork, abstract art, and surrealism

Postby newyorksourgallery » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 pm

:mrgreen: Welcome to my website and my complete collection of artwork for the past 3 years of my artistic career.

I have created this website from scratch for over two years with square space as my host server. The layout and flexibility of square space is great.

I have 3 shopping carts of available Artwork that i have created.

I categorize my artwork as surrealistic,modernism, Abstract and contemporary.

for a small price of 50 USD$ you can get a poster delivered directly to your location.

Also feel free to donate to my artistic development on my front page. I have tremendous talent that i love to expand on a larger scale and with your aid i will be able to continue to create new contemporary paintings.

www.newyorksourgallery.com
Attachments
newyorksourgallery

Re: contemporary artwork, abstract art, and surrealism

Postby CarlOwen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 am

Took a look at your site. Interesting and different stuff. Your portraits are pretty good. They are subject recognizable but seem to be off a little. I have never cared for the animal head on the human thing. Your city scapes are wonderful with that stylized object definition in vibrant colors and so much activity packed into a small space. Your message is clear and beautiful at the same time. I think you chose the correct abstract painting for you website background. It is interesting and edgy. I wish you well and happy with your artistic career. We all know it is a tough one.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: contemporary artwork, abstract art, and surrealism

Postby ehoeveler » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:57 pm

GOOD, Good, Good - alllll, SUPER. I love all of these.
Refreshing attitudes and changing times - some reflecting a mind-meld of animal/human
characteristics - the last one has me cuffed, in a good way! Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery