A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

new york sour gallery website

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

new york sour gallery website

Postby scottdbenites » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello world!

I am a professional artist/ illustrator exhibiting my work on my website newyorksourgallery.com.

All of my work is available for purchase directly on my website.

posters are also for sale and are the featured product on my site.
scottdbenites

Re: new york sour gallery website

Postby CarlOwen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:23 pm

'well if your intention was to elicit a feeling of hate, you succeeded. I hate pictorial representations of hate. I am also very suspect of artists who violate sensibility by using the medium of visual art to transfer to the public at large their poorly manifested philosophical opinion about society. Given your current ideal logical perception of society, I do not wish you well and I do not wish you happy as it would be simply a waste of time.

I suggest you find someone you can love and that, that someone can love you back. Of course that would take some effort on your part to trust another human being as you practice trying to trust another human being. I do wonder if you have the guts to do that. It opens a whole new world. Try it, you will like it.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby scottdbenites » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:23 pm

hello thank you for your opinion. i will take your suggestion seriously. i am a person of great effort.

please stay tuned for my new work that is full of love and a mixture of feelings.
scottdbenites

Postby CarlOwen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Good evening Scott. I am pleased and somewhat interested in seeing your response and your next work.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery