A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hello Everyone

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello Everyone

Postby LBZ292 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to singular creation and look forward to seeing everyones work! I just graduated from the school of art and design at alfred university and since then have bee an independent artist. I concentrated on painting and glassblowing while in school but now i only focus on painting. I did a few shows over the summer and some commissions...but since the summer has ended I have been having a difficult time getting my work out there. I just had a website made for me so if any of you are interested in checking out my work feel free to visit my site and let me know what you think! I look forward to talking with all of you and enjoying your work! www.lindsayblantonart.com

~Lindsay
LBZ292

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi Lindsay,
It's great to have you here. Welcome. I checked out your website and you have some great stuff. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Hi Lindsay, nice to have you at ASC. You have a pretty cool site. Love "Darcey", the trees and the cars, actually all of them, but these were my faves. At the beginning you'll probably have ups in downs, but you are very talented, in a few years I'm sure you'll get very, very busy!
Erika Takacs

Return to New Member Introductions