A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

new here

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

new here

Postby dots » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 am

my stuff may be too odd here-the medium was intended to keep me away from going at it 24 hours a day and more at times.unfortunately the medium became too much fun so i churn the stuff out in the process of it being a study not product.had quit in 1969-started again in 2000 .
i was a better painter as a yong punk than as an old punk,the art world has become much like the music world but i will do this anyway even when faced with being an outsider to the outside and inside. :oops:
dots

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:34 am

Hi Dots,
Welcome to ASC. Nobody's art is odd on this site. :) Just take a look at our User Gallery and you'll see.
I absolutely loved your customer service guys, I can relate to that! Hope you show us more, Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby Singular » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:40 am

Hi Dots and welcome. I think your work is great. I look forward to seeing more.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Dots

Postby Carmelo » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:25 pm

These are pretty good paintings seems to me. I am interested in how you manage the images with the amalgamation of materials you use.
Carmelo

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

wow you saw images

Postby dots » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:51 pm

i can't find where the stuff went( normal ) i work in reverse sometimes because of all the masking-----canvas would be ripped to shreds--

stipple drawing till i fall off chair,then attempt atto put drawing into forced perspective grid or dopey back ground. next step is cutting masking tape into thin sizes without cutting off another finger.NOW comes the fun part--masking areas and having no idea what will happen=peeling off the tape is like getting a hand of cards--it could stink or be almost worth trying to go somewhere with it.If failure pursues throwing the thing thru the destructo machine can come up with some absurd results or its time to go back to white. this medium is so cheapand and easy plus fun because it all just tossed in a dusty pile--the goal is NO logic and letting it render itself....
tooooo much info sorry a bit nervous the sky is smoke filled from these fires.
dots

Postby DLKeur » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Welcome.
DLKeur

Return to New Member Introductions