A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Spiderman Speed Painting

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby rickysart32 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions and pointers to improve my work. Let me know what you think. Thank you :)

rickysart32
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby Singular » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:36 pm

I think you have lots of talent. Loved the video. Keep it up. I definitely want to see more of your work.

all the best,
Joe
User avatar
Singular
Founder
 
Posts: 4237
Articles: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:08 pm
Location: Maryland
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby www-ksart-se » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 am

Good job!
User avatar
www-ksart-se
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 am
Location: Sweden
Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby rickysart32 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Singular wrote:I think you have lots of talent. Loved the video. Keep it up. I definitely want to see more of your work.

all the best,
Joe


Hey Joe I really appreciate the kind words! I'll be back to making more videos this week. Anyone in particular you might want to see me paint?

Ricky
rickysart32
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby rickysart32 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:47 pm

www-ksart-se wrote:Good job!



Thank you!! :)
rickysart32
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby Singular » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm

rickysart32 wrote:
Singular wrote:I think you have lots of talent. Loved the video. Keep it up. I definitely want to see more of your work.

all the best,
Joe


Hey Joe I really appreciate the kind words! I'll be back to making more videos this week. Anyone in particular you might want to see me paint?

Ricky


Surprise me.
User avatar
Singular
Founder
 
Posts: 4237
Articles: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:08 pm
Location: Maryland
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Spiderman Speed Painting

Postby Pooch » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Nice. Very nice.
Pooch
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:21 pm
Gallery: View Gallery


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author

Return to Just Showing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests