A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hello from Ron Erickson

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from Ron Erickson

Postby ronerick » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Ron Erickson and I am a Toronto-based (Canadian) multimedia artist and musician/composer.

It has taken a few days to get my album populated with a significant number of my works (40, at this point), but I welcome you all to check out my album "Visual Odyssey - Works by Ron Erickson". The link
http://asingularcreation.com/Gallery/thumbnails.php?album=443 should go directly there. It should be quite a trip. Let me know what you think.
ronerick

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi Ron,
Welcome to Singular. I love your work. Your gallery looks great. I look forward to seeing more down the road and chatting about whatever.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby mandy45503 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 pm

Hi Ron! Welcome to the best art site on the net! I really liked your portfolio, 39 Pied was my favorite, it reminds me of the work of Chuck Close, an artist I recently discovered and fell in love with. Anyway, nice to meet you, and I'll look forward to seeing more stuff!

Mandy
Art is the unique signature you leave on the world.
mandy45503

Postby Erika Takacs » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:11 am

Hi Ron, welcome to our site. I enjoyed looking at your artwork a lot, they're exquisite. My favourite was Blood Pool and Rays. Do you exhibit at any art galleries?
Singular runs a monthly contest, the current one is Animal Planet. If you're interested, some of your works would make a nice fit, your Turkeys for example.
I'm glad you've found us, hope you visit often and show us more, Erika
Erika Takacs

Return to New Member Introductions