A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Hauntingly Beautiful

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Hauntingly Beautiful

Postby uchennaofodileart » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Hello! My name is Uchenna Ofodile, I am a 20-year-old visual artist, located in Orlando, FL. My Facebook https://facebook.com/uchennaofodileart features all of my creations. I use art as a platform to inspire others.

The idea behind my art, Hauntingly Beautiful, stems from my eclectic art style. I love to create artwork that is both visually stimulating and eerie; often blending multiple mediums in the process. I love to distort faces, abstract images, and even mutilate my art to create interesting and unusual textures. The end result is a piece that is alluring in an unsettling way and hence; the Hauntingly Beautiful moniker was born.

Above all, my art represents a catharsis or emotional outpouring of creative endeavor. My page features a unique array of hypnotic wailings, quiet ponderings, heartrending pleas, and chilling whispers that can dishearten and inspire simultaneously. I love to transform a seemingly innocent face into something much more obscure by working with odd materials. My works “Fading into Oblivion” and “Chaos” are definitely prime examples of combining strange elements to generate something out of the ordinary!
Attachments
uchennaofodileart

Re: Hauntingly Beautiful

Postby ehoeveler » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Welcome to ASC, Uchenna - The 'Lost Ones' and 'Blessings in The Wind' are my favorites. Great FB page and very interesting portraits! Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Hauntingly Beautiful

Postby Singular » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:31 am

Hi Uchenna,

Welcome to ASC. I look forward to checking out your art.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)