A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Desire Debit Death

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Desire Debit Death

Postby eddieblz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 pm

This for me is just the struggle of desire and trying to control it but enviably having to pay the price for it. But in the end the last enemy death will win.
I don't usually show my abstracts because they only mean something to me. I use them to open my mind to draw the stuff that I do show. By that I mean that I will sit down and draw on them what ever comes to mind first hoping to open, my mind to release the drawing that I'm planing on drawing. Just finish this today. Don't Know why I'm actually posting it.
Attachments
eddieblz

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Desire Debit Death

Postby ehoeveler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Eddie, check your gallery for my comment - I think you have a nice idea going, here. Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Postby eddieblz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Here's one I did in the mid to late 80's. It's called "Bad Trip" Thing's appeared to start looking really good. I suddenly was pulling down 6 figures doing art. (Go Figure, the graphics business what a whore) Steeped in drug addiction and alcoholism, trying to silence the voices. Art at the time was the only way I had to release those demoms.
Attachments
eddieblz

Postby ehoeveler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Ahhhhh, I see. Still, your imagery and rough pencil/ink? -work
could be translated into something even nicer, even today.
Since your are now into digital, why don't you re-create these pieces with your app??
I love the movement, colors and action of this one, as well.
ehoeveler

Postby rhknigh » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Wow, surrealistic. Good stuff, as always. Thanks for bringing it here.
Rebecca Knight, representing artist Tanya Davis & author of a blog celebrating creativity:

rhknigh
Writer

Articles: 26

Postby eddieblz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 am

E, I'll probably try to do something more with DDD. First I have to get a better Digital print of it. It' to big for my scanner. "Bad trip" I don't know. I was just showing. I can't come to grips with revisiting that era in my life.
eddieblz

Postby ehoeveler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

I can certainly understand that and it could be a revisiting of the 'old playground'
mentality. I made much of these because they have a lot of soul.
Maybe do some 'evolved' renderings...?
ehoeveler

Postby xiaoyu » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:03 am

A little boy, one day my mother took him to the grocery store to buy something, the boss see this lovely child, you open Cheap RS Gold a jar of candy to the little boy to take a candy own. But the boy did not do anything. After the invitation several times, the boss RS Gold personally take a lot of candy into his pocket. At home, his mother asked the boy curiously, why not have their own candy but to grab the boss catch it? Very wonderful little boy replied: "Because my hand is relatively small ah! But the boss's hand is relatively large, so he must take a lot more than I get!"

This is a smart kid, he knows his own limitations, but more importantly, he also knows others better than yourselves. Everything does not rely on its Cheap WOW Gold own strength and learn to rely on others in a timely manner, is a humble, but also a smart.
xiaoyu

Postby Endlessfun » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 am

xiaoyu wrote:A little boy, one day my mother took him to the grocery store to buy something, the boss see this lovely child, you open Cheap RS Gold a jar of candy to the little boy to take a candy own. But the boy did not do anything. After the invitation several times, the boss RS Gold personally take a lot of candy into his pocket. At home, his mother asked the boy curiously, why not have their own candy but to grab the boss catch it? Very wonderful little boy replied: "Because my hand is relatively small ah! But the boss's hand is relatively large, so he must take a lot more than I get!"

This is a smart kid, he knows his own limitations, but more importantly, he also knows others better than yourselves. Everything does not rely on its Cheap WOW Gold own strength and learn to rely on others in a timely manner, is a humble, but also a smart.

Steaming spam noodles Xiaoyu are you paid by the post or the hour -dont answer if you are a bot – I dont speak to bots – they dont know when to shut up - I do
Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself.
Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise.
Homer Simpson - [Not] M.Aurelius actually
Endlessfun