A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Photos

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Photos

Postby nosdrahciR » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:56 pm

some of my favorite photos. Let me know what you all think All were taken with my 20+ year old 35 mm.
Attachments
snake.jpg
snake.jpg (157.58 KiB)
leaf.jpg
leaf.jpg (100.98 KiB)
newMexico.jpg
newMexico.jpg (111.64 KiB)
nosdrahciR

Postby Singular » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:55 pm

Three shots all very different. I like the versatility. I also like each of the images. My only wish of the three would be if perhaps the snake had a bit of vi
ant color. The design of the shot is good and their is some interesting texture and dynamic going on, but everything is of the same color family. If the snake added a splash of life, the shot would be amazing in my opinion.

keep them coming.
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby PhotoK » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:24 am

Did you use a digital camera? If so, you can sharpen the colors on the snake. And maybe delete some of the bush around it. Your first photo, the mountains, maybe crop some of the sky and other landscape to focus on the textures of the rocks. I love the red rocks.
PhotoK

photos

Postby PhotoK » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 am

Sorry, I just re-read and notice you used a 35 mm. However, if you have a scanner, you can scan them in your computer and work on the colors, etc.
PhotoK