A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

markfineart

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

markfineart

Postby markfineart » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm

I thought I'd share my website here. It was put together by a web designer using WordPress, and uses Flash for the gallery views. I would have liked a static gallery but my designer convinced me that this was very user friendly and easy for me to make adjustments in. The biggest downside (other than being unable to share my Flash galleries on the IPhone) is that the images are a bit small.

I have a blog I make additions to from time to time. I post snippets from sketchbooks, WIP's, my thoughts & occasionally write-ups about sustained drawings. Check out my Tree Dancers :D

www.markfineart.ca
. . . the possibility of vision
markfineart

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: markfineart

Postby dkosorio » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Mark,

Some very intriguing stuff here. I like the design of the website, and I too am struggling with the iphone no Flash problem.

Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think.

Thanks, DK
dkosorio

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby markfineart » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks DK. I must say I found one or two incomplete links on your site, and I had to find the navigation features for your gallery. It might be worth having someone look at all the pages to be sure they work (unless you are a do-it-yourselfer - I certainly am not one!).
. . . the possibility of vision
markfineart

Postby dkosorio » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Thanks for letting me know about the incomplete links. I will look in to that right away. Thanks again for your input. I really appreciate it.

DK
dkosorio

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Show Your Web Site