A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

*sidles in and waves* Hi.....

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

*sidles in and waves* Hi.....

Postby Peaches » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 am

So....I've been around a while, on and off, for over a year but never made it to the forums. Now that I'm wanting to get more serious about my artwork, I realized I need to not get past my shyness and say hi. :)

I'm Peaches (Aubrey), a self taught artist working in primarily graphite pencils and secondly, watercolor. I love painting anything nature, flowers mostly. I like the up close and detailed shots, the personal pieces that you can't miss each curve of the petal. I've got some samples of my artwork here and on my blog - http://www.pencilandpaintbrush.blogspot.com

I'm wanting to start towards showing in a gallery but still building up inventory for it. If you've got any tips, I'd love to hear it!

On a mere whim and at THE very last minute, I entered the Black & White ASC contest, my owl which I've attached. I entered three pieces in a contest last year and didn't place so this year...well, we'll see how it goes. :P

Anywho....*waves* Nice to meet you!
Attachments
Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. ~Henry Ward Beecher
Peaches

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: *sidles in and waves* Hi.....

Postby Singular » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 am

Hi Aubrey,

Nice to meet you. Glad you finally made it over to the forums. i look forward to seeing you around more.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to New Member Introductions