A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

What's In Your Head?

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

What's In Your Head?

Postby Autumn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:07 am

* I've had requests for more pen and ink landscape drawings to be done for atc trades.

* I've drawn a blank on my Asian Flavour themed swap that's due soon but I have faith something will pop into my head.

* I've finished my circle journal cover.

What is a Circle Journal you ask? It's a journal that you create a theme for and it gets pasted in a group of about 5 to 10 people. Each person does one or two pages in your journal of an ATC technique that fits your journal.
It takes about 6 months for the journals to be completed. They get mailed around the world to everyone in the group. My theme title is: ALL THAT IS IN ME, so they will all do a page or two on what that title means to them an interpretation.
The journal group technique is: hand drawn so they would choose something like a moment in their life when they had reflected on themself as a person and do a hand drawing of it.

* With the holidays here I can't wait for snow in fact I want a lot like 4 foot of snow. It would be great for snowman building and slay riding with the kids and of course hot chocolate when we get in.

I usually make the girls a great slay ride shaped like an S, don't worry I build the sides high so they do go flying off the track from the speed. But, we need a lot of snow for it. So, for christmas give me SNOW!

* I am also looking forward to taking pictures. I do landscape and wild life images. Winter is my favorite season for it.

now I post: What's In Your Head? and someone responce with whatever is going on with them.
Autumn

Whats in my head

Postby oilpainter » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:09 pm

Well, Im making a scarf right now with white yarn. I did a grape picture recently its in "Just showing" and a snow scene (small one) and Im thinking about doing a western painting next... that would be different -- because I havent done a western before.

Thanks for asking !! I liked that topic :D
oilpainter

SNOW

Postby Michaelblade » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:49 am

I live in California and I am hoping we get snow so I can snowboard.I'm 58 and looking forward to turning 70 because I get free lift tickets at most resorts.
The Real Blade
Michaelblade

Postby oilpainter » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:45 pm

Ok, I did the western and here it is -- thanks for looking.
Attachments
horse and cowboy.jpg
horse and cowboy.jpg (50.9 KiB)
oilpainter

Re: What's In Your Head?

Postby jorgealarcon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

The circle journal sounds like a fun and soul-searching type of activity which I think more people ought to do for the sake of better understanding themselves. It's sad how countless people live meaningless lives because they have never taken the time out of their busy lives to become better acquainted with themselves!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

find cheap flights | find cheap airline tickets | cheap air travel tips | cheap flight search | free flash games | free online games
jorgealarcon

Postby sharkbarf » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Object sexuality is a pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards developing significant relationships with particular inanimate objects. Broom-erotisism specifically. I'm fascinated by the idea of the working class escaping their mundane reality by fantasizing about common cleaning instruments.
"Not conceded, just better than jail" - Dr. Spawk, FPC
sharkbarf

Postby michal » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 am

wow very nice story here, Keep it up..........!
michal