A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

My Art Portfolio

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

My Art Portfolio

Postby wadedwards » Thu May 20, 2010 1:44 am

Check out my art portfolio and let me know what you think please...

Thank you

http://www.wix.com/wadedwards/oilpaintings
wadedwards

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby arlenemurals » Sat May 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi Wade, I like your work, please take this as a constructive criticism, the website does not show your work to its best advantage. Why do you have a website? Do you want to sell your work? Do you want to get more commissioned work? The problem is that the photos take a long time to load, and overlap each other, making it difficult to really assess each painting. I think a simpler lay out with more attention to information as to what you want to accomplish would showcase the lovely works you are showing. i hope this helps and makes sense. Good luck, Arlene
arlenemurals

Postby wadedwards » Sat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

arlenemurals wrote:Hi Wade, I like your work, please take this as a constructive criticism, the website does not show your work to its best advantage. Why do you have a website? Do you want to sell your work? Do you want to get more commissioned work? The problem is that the photos take a long time to load, and overlap each other, making it difficult to really assess each painting. I think a simpler lay out with more attention to information as to what you want to accomplish would showcase the lovely works you are showing. i hope this helps and makes sense. Good luck, Arlene

Thank you Arlene, I was thinking the same thing today...I think I will just make a simple portfolio like you suggest...Thank you
wadedwards

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby agrajtech12 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 am

Hii..wade i was visit your website.really Your work is amazing..but Your photoes take time to load initially..so you have to work on that..gud luck
agrajtech12

Postby Erika Takacs » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 am

I had no problem with loading at all. I like the site in most part, although I would prefer a different colour for background, the grey makes it gloomy for me. I don't see a contact number or e-mail which is an absolute must if you are trying to sell through your site.
Erika Takacs