A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

My Photography

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

I would buy this and hang it on my wall if I saw it for sale by a street artist.

Yes
33%
No
No votes
Maybe
67%
Are you kidding?
No votes
What is a street artist?
No votes

Total votes : 3

My Photography

Postby Trinton » Wed May 13, 2009 10:54 am

Hello, I am Trinton and am new here. I have been reading and doing some posting – thought it was time to post an introduction of my own, I am a multi medium artist, but my real passion however is artistic photography. I love all there is about photography from old fashion 35 mm photography and watching it develop in the dark room to digital photography and manipulating it in the electronic darkroom.

I take lots of photography but I particularly like my light and night time photography and I thought I would share one of my newsiest pieces with you and see what you thought of it.
Attachments
red-light-bulb.jpg
red-light-bulb.jpg (13.37 KiB)
Your never to old to reach for your dreams.
Trinton

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Erika Takacs » Sun May 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi Trinton, welcome to ASC. That's a very interesting picture, I like it. Did you use a red lightbulb or special lightning? Can you say a few words about the process?
Erika Takacs

The process

Postby Trinton » Mon May 18, 2009 6:40 am

sure...I started out with a red light bulb and a uv filter on my camera with a ES 18-55 lens ..I had very little lighting other then the red light bulb. I put the iso up to 1600 and the shutter speed to 5.6. So, that I could capture the filment inside the light bulb and even the very dust on the light bulb. The "oops" moment that I liked was I captured an almost glow about the bulb as well.

My best pieces that I like all seem to have a "oops" moment which was an extra something that I wasn't planning but which adds to the picture. Has this happened to anyone else? In my Native American teachings I was taught that you make a mistake in each of your creations on purpose to make each one a true orginal and unique. So, I like when I find "oops" it reminds me of my Native teachings.
Your never to old to reach for your dreams.
Trinton

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby orbsear » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:34 pm

I like your subject matter, close to my heart. I really like the fact of going back into the dark room. like to see more of your work.
http://www.blueturtlemoonstudios.com
orbsear