A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Pinhole to Digital web page

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Pinhole to Digital web page

Postby danmccormack » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:55 pm

danmccormack

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Erika Takacs » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:30 am

Hi Dan,

You've got a great website, very original and creative. The only thing I'd like to mention is that the sound effects when you open a pic became a little bothersome after a while.

Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby danmccormack » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:32 am

Thanks Erika,
The sounds are only in the first gallery. Did you go to the second and third galleries and Bodyscan?
danmccormack

Postby Erika Takacs » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:11 pm

You're right, Dan. Home page only sound effect is no problem . It knocked me out the first time because my volume was high (little fingers having access to my computer LOL).

Can I mention something else though?
I've noticed that the 3 gallery pages and Bodyscan have all different formats. I think it would be easier to navigate if you kept them consistent. I like the Gallery 2 format the best. And one more thing: your Home link is not that obvious on some of the pages (I had to look for it).

Erika
Erika Takacs

Postby Singular » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Erika Takacs wrote:Can I mention something else though?
I've noticed that the 3 gallery pages and Bodyscan have all different formats. I think it would be easier to navigate if you kept them consistent. I like the Gallery 2 format the best. And one more thing: your Home link is not that obvious on some of the pages (I had to look for it).

Erika

I agree. the site is nice, but very inconsistent. Also, there should always be a way to get back to the home page or the main navigation. In Bodyscan, once you go through a few images, you have to hit back a bunch of times to get back to the home page.

Other than the navigation, the site is very good.

best regards,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)