A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

MAGICAL LOVE by krysta

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

MAGICAL LOVE by krysta

Postby krysta11 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Hello ,

It is so good to be home alone. My boys went fishing for couple of days. I don't have to cook so I can paint. :D
Yesterday I painted my largest one ever. David's principal(my good friend)asked me if I can paint love to dogs , cats, birds.....I looked at her and started to laugh. I am not sure I can but I can try, my answer was.
She didn't see this painting yet. You will be first to look at my work.
I am really ask for your opinion. I must tell you, I love what I did. Still not using pencil. Brush is my pencil. This is very huge painting and I did mistakes when I started. I washed canvas 3 times :lol: and wasn't angry. It was fun to paint something like that. Never painted dogs.
This picture came from my head. I can't show their love to those rescued dogs in different way. What do you think , my friends?
krysta

http://asingularcreation.com/Gallery/al ... edited.JPG
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby DLKeur » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:26 pm

There's no picture.
DLKeur

Postby krysta11 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Hello D.L,

Sorry for that. Be patient, please. Soon will be here.
krysta11

Postby nigelartist » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Love it Krysta.

Very
ight and amusing and I love the use of red and black.

Looks like some kind of animalistic magic show!
nigelartist

Postby southerngirly » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:51 pm

How cute! Looks like a magic show, instead of a rabbit out of the hat looks like a family of dogs out of a hat, very sweet!
southerngirly

Postby krysta11 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:38 pm

Thank you Nigel and Kelly for a nice reply. Very happy you like it.
krysta
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:33 pm

I had to correct the left shoulder of the girl. Think it looks better now.

http://asingularcreation.com/Gallery/al ... ed%7E4.JPG
krysta11

Postby nigelartist » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 pm

NEVER correct.

Especially not FOR everyone else...else you will paint YOUR picture to suit them.

Mentally tell them **** OFF.

Artists are self-righteous, ego-tistical wankers who think THEY are better than everyone.

THAT IS NOT A MOAN...THAT is the nature.

PAINT IT YOUR WAY!
nigelartist

Postby Erika Takacs » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:26 pm

You really need to take a better picture, Krysta. Too much glare. The second one is better, but it's cut off. Try the same angle, but the whole painting. From what I can tell now, it's very charming, and having read the story in another thread, she'll be happy with it. Great colour use again.
Erika Takacs

Postby Danny Heim » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 am

What a cool piece, she is very hot, and you're right, there is magic in the air...I like this piece a lot. Danny
Danny Heim

Postby rips10 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:19 am

A very nice theme to show the love for the dogs.But more focus sould be created on the dogs.Red makes a painting hard you can use green or yellow if you like.Over all its a nice painting because it has come from your hert.
rips10

Postby krysta11 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Erika Takacs wrote:You really need to take a better picture, Krysta. Too much glare. The second one is better, but it's cut off. Try the same angle, but the whole painting. From what I can tell now, it's very charming, and having read the story in another thread, she'll be happy with it. Great colour use again.

Thank you Erika. This painting is not with me anymore. It found its place on D. principal wall. It was unbelievable event. Cristal glasses with wine went up and krysta got drunk after one glass hahahaaha(weak head). Those people are amazed how I painted their love for dogs. Erika thank you again for your wonderful comment.
krysta
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Danny Heim wrote:What a cool piece, she is very hot, and you're right, there is magic in the air...I like this piece a lot. Danny

Danny your comment put smile on my face for the rest of the day. Thank you very much.
krysta
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

rips10 wrote:A very nice theme to show the love for the dogs.But more focus sould be created on the dogs.Red makes a painting hard you can use green or yellow if you like.Over all its a nice painting because it has come from your hert.

Rips10 if I had your suggestion two days ago probably I would use some yellow and green. It is to late for any changes. Thanks a lot for your input.

krysta
krysta11

Postby xxbreezy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:53 am

Nice job Krysta and I'm glad your friend liked it. It does look very "magical" and heartfelt!!
xxbreezy

Postby krysta11 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 pm

xx
eezy wrote:
Nice job Krysta and I'm glad your friend liked it. It does look very "magical" and heartfelt!!

Linda thank you very much for a such wonderful input. You know how many tips you gave me in the beginning, advice, suggestions. You are my teacher LADY and I will be always very grateful to you.
All the best
krysta
krysta11