A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Take a look

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Take a look

Postby mkpurnell » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:24 pm

Take some time to go through my site, aside from the poor video presentation(i havent joined the flash revolution yet) let me know what you think of the setup and images displayed http://www.melissapurnell.com
thanks
mkpurnell

your website

Postby studio42 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:08 pm

Your website seems a good reflection of your art. There are, however, some details that could be improved. The quote is very difficult to read because of the font and background color choices. There are
oken links in the flowers page and my studio page. Did you retype rather than cut and paste the excerpt from your thesis? There are many typo errors including grammar, spelling and missing punctuation.
studio42

Postby Singular » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:42 pm

Hello Melissa,
I do agree with the quote. I would use a different font that was a bit easier to read. I might even eliminate the gray background and just make the font white.

Not sure if I like the maroon colored border around the images on top. I think a lighter colored border, maybe a light gray, would look a bit better. The maroon tends to compete too much.

The layout is pretty good and the art work is very nice. I think you have a good start on the site. You will find yourself making changes as you go and things will start to come together nicely.

best regards,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby AzHisoka » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:17 pm

Yeah, you should try and make that border a little lighter. Other than that, it looks great ^_^
AzHisoka

Return to Show Your Web Site