A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New Photographs

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

New Photographs

Postby nina » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:30 pm

My sister and I run small photography business and one of the neat things about being independent is our ability to do some unique stuff. These are a few of the latest round (I did hair and makeup, ya know creative director like). The client was verrrry happy and so are we. Let me know if you like these as much as we did.
Attachments
diana leaves.jpg
diana leaves.jpg (42.71 KiB)
nymph diana.jpg
nymph diana.jpg (89.47 KiB)
diana tree.jpg
diana tree.jpg (112.13 KiB)
nina

Postby Singular » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:49 pm

These are very nice. I really like the first two. I am a big fan of creative photography. The first gives the feeling of soaring in the air and not knowing how high one can go. The second is very interesting. I love the intricacy of the tree limbs and vines. The scene looks very fantastic.

Keep up the great work. These are wonderful shots.

best regards,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby sculptedlife » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:52 pm

I like them. They are very very cool.
Memories you can touch
sculptedlife

New Photographs

Postby DeDeSorensen » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi Nina,
I love your photographs. I really liked the second one ... it has a sort of wood nymph quality about it. Very nice work.
DeDe
DeDeSorensen

Postby nina » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:48 pm

thanks for the encouraging words guys :)
nina

Postby alejandro » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:56 pm

i like them. the only thing that i could say that some what bothered me is the next on the girl in the last picture. it looked cramped (wrinkly) i would suggest would be the next time you have some do that pose have them tilt there head upward a little to get rid of the wrinkled next look. But other wise they are really great.
alejandro

the first one

Postby mckinney.kelsey » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:06 am

is phenomenal. the whimsical feel of her stretching upward gives the trees the feel that they are stretching also. Her wardrobe and hair fits nicely with the scene also. Giving the both of them an intriguing nature look.

The second one i like for the drastic difference. her in dark colors and dark make-up and the neutral colored background
creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
mckinney.kelsey

Postby studio42 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:32 pm

I love the first one. The light seems harsh and contrasty for the second considering the woodnymph subject. Perhaps more even shade would have given a softer feel.
studio42