A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Another Simple Design

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Another Simple Design

Postby hagcin » Thu May 08, 2008 12:51 am

If any one wants to give me feedback on my new site id really appreciate it. I just put it up this week, and would love feedback.

http://www.completexpression.com/ is my other new site (its not an artist site, but it is for artists) Any thoughts on its usability especially from an artist point of view would be greatly appreciated!

Does the site make you interested in buying a website, cards, etc, if not why not? (writing, images, feelings, cost?)

What is most interesting to you about the site?

was their critical information missing?

Any feedback on this would be awesome!!
hagcin

Postby Erika Takacs » Thu May 08, 2008 9:36 am

I can imagine this is very helpful for artists who know nothing about websites, new technology etc. Or have money but no time to waste. Mid-career artists maybe. If you have time and no money, you can get a lot of these services for free or for a fraction of prices here from the Internet. Or you can do it yourself, like business cards, mailing lists etc.

Other than that, the appearance of the site is nice, informative and the samples a good idea. I would say, if I was not doing most of these things already, I would be interested.
Erika Takacs

incitful

Postby hagcin » Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 am

Erika Takacs: Great take on the site and online art services in general, it gives me some things to think about for sure. Thanks
hagcin