A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

You can have a web site like this.

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

You can have a web site like this.

Postby stanton » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Visit my web site at: www.stantonallabenfineart.com
You can also access it, and hundreds of others by going to the master site where you can arrange to develop your own site in this community. It is very easy to use, there are a variety of different styles of set ups and color combinations to choose from. I use the site primarily to promote my work to galleries and such. Mater site: www.fineartstudioonline.com
stanton

Gallery: View Gallery

website

Postby Carmelo » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:22 pm

Thank you for sharing that info Stanton. Your site is easy to navigate and shows your work in a most professional manner. I visited the FineArt site as well and have made a note of them. I am looking to create a website of my own, but have the need to shop around before I cast it in stone. Let me know how Firenze went.
Carmelo

Blog: View Blog (2)

question

Postby swftfox » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 am

First, thanks for the info. Now, two questions actually. Is the site free? and is what you had there the limit for images or can you have more? Thanks for your time. Dave
swftfox

Re: question

Postby stanton » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:13 pm

swftfox wrote:First, thanks for the info. Now, two questions actually. Is the site free? and is what you had there the limit for images or can you have more? Thanks for your time. Dave

The site costs me $28 a month. There is no limit to the number of paintings I can have. There are other sites like it and some are a bit cheaper. I'm not convinced that where I am is the best location. I found another place that is less expensive and has better visability when you do a search for "original art." That site is called Artspan. It's very similar to Fine Art Studion Online. I would also suggest talking to a few of the artists at the sites you are looking at to see what kind of traffic they get. A monitoring service is included with your site at most places. I get between 50-70 hits a month. Not a lot, and I have yet to sell anything from my web site. I use it primarily to promote my work to art galleries and patrons. I hope that answers some of your questions.
stanton

Re: question

Postby swftfox » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:55 pm

stanton wrote:
swftfox wrote:First, thanks for the info. Now, two questions actually. Is the site free? and is what you had there the limit for images or can you have more? Thanks for your time. Dave

The site costs me $28 a month. There is no limit to the number of paintings I can have. There are other sites like it and some are a bit cheaper. I'm not convinced that where I am is the best location. I found another place that is less expensive and has better visability when you do a search for "original art." That site is called Artspan. It's very similar to Fine Art Studion Online. I would also suggest talking to a few of the artists at the sites you are looking at to see what kind of traffic they get. A monitoring service is included with your site at most places. I get between 50-70 hits a month. Not a lot, and I have yet to sell anything from my web site. I use it primarily to promote my work to art galleries and patrons. I hope that answers some of your questions.

Absolutely. Thanks for the info. A site I have some galleries in is called MyArtSpace. It is free and they are really promoting the heck out of it. It is fairly new (1 year about) but it is really cool and they have a sales room where people can order gifts and stuff with your artwork on it. Not sure everything functions yet and I have yet to fully take advantage of it for lack of time but it is worth checking out.
swftfox