A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Quicker acess to profil/gallery

Make requests for features you would like to have as a part of these forums

Moderator: Moderators

Quicker acess to profil/gallery

Postby Satanta » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I admit I might be missing it. On a different BBS that I have been a member on for 11 years and an admin fir 8 at the top right corner of every page is has the Username-a clickable link with drop-down menu that allows the user acess to their profile, posts, calendar, etc. I seem to have to backdoor my way into my own profile each time I visit as I see no notiveable tag telling me I am logged in and giving me acess to my profile for image uploading, etc.

Just sayin... :)
Satanta

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Quicker acess to profil/gallery

Postby Singular » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Satanta wrote:I admit I might be missing it. On a different BBS that I have been a member on for 11 years and an admin fir 8 at the top right corner of every page is has the Username-a clickable link with drop-down menu that allows the user acess to their profile, posts, calendar, etc. I seem to have to backdoor my way into my own profile each time I visit as I see no notiveable tag telling me I am logged in and giving me acess to my profile for image uploading, etc.

Just sayin... :)

Hey Satanta,
When you log in, there is a link at the top of the page, under the banner, that says Control Panel. There you will have access to everything.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Satanta » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Ahhh...ok. Right next to the 'Logout' link. I have to relearn some hings on BBS as my 'control Panel' link on my board opens up a plethora of board related items like 'Banning' and 'Remove Posts". :D
Satanta