A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Press Release and Invitation!

Post your upcoming shows/exhibitions or any other art related news concerning you that you would like to share.

Moderator: Moderators

Press Release and Invitation!

Postby stevem » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 am

Hey Everybody,

I'm having a show in Miami, Florida next month and wanted to extend an invitation to anyone in the area that might like to attend.

Thanks, I hope to meet some of you there.
Steve

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lippzy Lopez
Email: Lnader@skylinemary
ickell.com
Phone: 305-285-7272 or
Author Rudy Ferraro
Phone: 770-310-7667
Email: rudyferraro@verizon.net
Miami Billionaire Developer, Evangeline Gouletas, Hosts
Art Exhibit and Inspirational Book Intro.
Miami, FL—Author and Motivational Speaker, Rudy Ferraro and one of the south’s finest
Sculptors, Steve Miller, will join Miami Billionaire Developer, Evangeline Gouletas for a oneof-
a-kind cocktail reception at Miami’s own Mary Brickell Village. By reservation only and from
7pm to 9pm on Thursday, November 13th, guests will enjoy the inspiring sculptures of
Steve Miller and as special guest, author of the motivational book, “Choose Your Way
There,” Rudy Ferraro will meet and greet with Miami’s elite.
An evening of hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails plus a chance to meet and talk with one of
today’s most powerful motivational speakers and one of the south’s finest Sculptors. For
more information please contact Lippzy Nader at 305-285-7272 or email at
Lnader@skylinemary
ickell.com
"Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You do not quit when you're tired -You quit when the gorilla is tired. -Robert Strauss
stevem

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Hey Steve,
This looks great. i wish I could be there.

good luck,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Back from Miami

Postby stevem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 am

Well I'm back from Miami and what a great show. I met so many nice people and now I have been offered the opportunity to exhibit at one of Ms. Gouletas other venues. I tentatively will be showing my work at her restaurant Cite' in Chicago. It's on the 70th floor of the Lake Point Tower overlooking lake Michigan. We are organizing it as a charity auction for UNICEF. I am donating 100% of the proceeds for one piece of art and 20% of the revenue of sales for the rest. I hope if there are any Chicagoite's on this forum I'll have the opportunity to meet some of you there.

I just received this post event media coverage this morning and thought I would share it with you. I hope you don't mind.

Take care,

Steve
Attachments
Skyline post event.jpg
Skyline post event.jpg (176.41 KiB)
"Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You do not quit when you're tired -You quit when the gorilla is tired. -Robert Strauss
stevem