A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Are you in the middle of a new piece? We would love to see your work as you progress through the finishing stages.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby LookBacktoFour » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Last edited by LookBacktoFour on Sat May 07, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LookBacktoFour

Re: Critique, Please

Postby Singular » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:45 pm

I honestly think the technique is very good. The lines are clean. Composition, color, all good. Not sure the middle finger is necessary or does anything positive for this piece. But that is just my opinion. You have the skill to illustrative work, book art, etc. Why not focus your artistic energy towards a positive message? I think you can be really good.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby LookBacktoFour » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Last edited by LookBacktoFour on Sat May 07, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LookBacktoFour

Postby Singular » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:41 pm

LookBacktoFour wrote:I like dabbling in all sorts of different things when it comes to my art. As you can see by the body shape girl in orange, I've a thing for big girls, so that'll always be a staple when it comes to my works.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. :D

LookBacktoFour wrote:But I'll agree that portraying positive messages is something I could probably do. I'll look into it after I've finished the projects I have now, perhaps.

That's great to hear. I look forward to seeing it.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby ehoeveler » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

I for one, am alll over this - the bird finger is a solid gesture of emotion - not sure what the woman's deal is but
I still like it. Your illustrations are wonderful - To me they tell a happy story about Life. Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Return to Works In Progress