A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

The Bride's Eyes

Are you in the middle of a new piece? We would love to see your work as you progress through the finishing stages.

Moderator: Moderators

The Bride's Eyes

Postby yoli » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:46 pm

This is the beginning of a painting for my friend's daughter who I may be doing business with this spring.
She is an awesome photographer, she will take photos of children and weddings and I will be offering
doing pastel headshots of her photos for a fee . She is a stunning woman I began with her eyes. This is
her wedding photo.

Yolanda
Attachments
yoli

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: The Bride's Eyes

Postby CarlOwen » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Beware of collaborations. You shall experience conflict over artistic control, opinions about the final product and the end of a friendship. Don't do it. Bow out of this. You shall be hurt and lose a friend in the process. Your local status as an artist will also suffer demeaning stature. I anticipate you will ignore these comments and proceed with this endeavor while completely forgetting you have been warned. You shall mentally justify proceeding with this endeavor because you will not let anyone tell you how to do anything just as you have ignored comments about how you should fix your paintings. I am using ultra harsh words to get your attention. Ask and actually listen, instead of waiting for your turn to talk, to any of your close friends and family about the pros and cons of this decision. I don't really expect a thought out response at this time, but check with a few others you trust before you proceed.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby cpking » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:24 pm

its very pretty eye she has done.
cpking

Postby paricpo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Looks very innocent and pretty too.
paricpo