A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Weep, Sob, Grrr.

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

Weep, Sob, Grrr.

Postby DLKeur » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Well, what started out as a pleasant, relatively leisurely day today turned into that legendary hot spot south of everywhere. Thanks be to a bookkeeper, I got to spend the last five hours repairing her errors in QB. And all due to her "new" artificial fingernails, thank you very much!!! Of course, she was in tears and terror, and I just was nice and said nice comforting things, but I'm not thinking them at the moment, you can be sure. So why does it fall to me? Because it's cheaper for the company if I do it instead of the CPA whose the only other one with the deep access. Grumble.

Anyone got any really really sharp bolt-cutters? I have a use for them. I think I have this puppy whipped, though, so high five for my team. I'll know in another hour or so once I finish the DB repairs, then do a data verification. Then I'm going to drink a whole litre of Sauvignon. Grumble.

Just ignore me. I'm WHINING...which I HATE in others.
DLKeur

Postby johnwalkeasy » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:55 pm

The last time I seen a lady with long fingernails. It reminded me of a werewolf. But ofcouse we all know there is no such thing as a werewolf. Wait a minite, What,s that at the window. Is it. It,s crashing though the window! Sharp teeth! Long sharp fingernails. It,s got me! AHHHHHHHH IHHHHHH
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DLKeur » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:51 pm

ROFLMAO. Thanks, John.
DLKeur

Postby Lenora » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:20 pm

Long nails really get in the way. I can't keep mine clipped fast enough. Maybe I'm becoming a werewolf.
Lenora

Postby DLKeur » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:39 pm

Me too. Clipped and unpainted, simply because short nails and polish looks GROSS.
DLKeur

Return to Shoot The Breeze