A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

My first solo exhibition.

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

My first solo exhibition.

Postby krysta11 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:43 pm

ear fellow artists,
D
I have to share with you my very emotional day 4th of April 2011.
On that day I had an exhibition organized and fully funded by support workers from Alice's Cottages in Blacktown.
All they wanted from me was to pack paintings and write my motivation and story to my series "Mother and Child".
The main subject was- fighting evil, and the title "Helloholism....Hellophobic ".(My idea of course)
OMG!!! Motivation? Story in English? It was very difficult task for my gently shrinked
ain but I knew I have to do it.

Before I took pen in hand I was writing my speech in my mind for a week. My
ain started to "swell" and I thought, that instead of head I had pumpkin on my neck. Laugh, laugh. I knew , that serious people were invited , serious viewers will look at my paintings, that is why my speech must be seriously well done, I thought. I did it!!!

Dear friends I promise to upload my works as quickly as possible but at the moment all I have is a computer, thanks God, and must rely on my friends. I am waiting for my pictures for my gallery.

In the mean time I will write my speech here , and titles of works I created for this part.
Read it, please but don't write here before I finish my speech. Thank you everyone for your patience and kindness.

Dear viewers, guests and friends,

My art is an order from Heaven and works I am presenting today were created for a reason to send a message to the whole WORLD.
As one of my favorite old masters P. Renoir said, " For my part, I am content to demand just one thing for a master piece, ENJOYMENT"
For my part, I am also content to demand just one thing for most pieces I created, REALITY OF LIFE.
It took me many years to find the way of showing how I see every aspect of life, doesn't matter good or bad.
It was impossible to express myself, writing poems or novels as I was born in Poland and half of my life I've spent over there.
Of course I can write English but I can't show my emotions in this language. That's why I decided to "write" my poems with the
ush and make them understood by everybody. I see my paintings as a visible poems and hope, that you'll see them the same way.
There are many issues in my life which sometimes pushed me to the edge but I know, that I am not the only one with this kind of issues.
Experiencing hell for 25 years made me see and understand how enormous damage evil can do to the families and whole humanity.
Many families all over the world are suffering or completely destroyed because of drugs and alcohol abuse, child molesters, rapists, robbers, murderess, domestic violence, negligent parents, etc...,etc...
" CRIMINAL MATTER" ( painting)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a young woman drinks alcohol or takes drugs during her pregnancy , she is not a responsible, loving, caring future mother!
We can't expect, that her baby will be born as a perfect, little human.
In many cases this little human grows up in a wheel chair because was born without feet for example or completely deformed. The child who comes to this world from alcoholics or drug addicts usually has difficulties to learn, behave or fit in healthy society.
Nobody blames children as they didn't want to be born like that. There is a lot of help from our government. A lot of support is offered to children with mental and physical disabilities , not always caused by drugs and alcohol.
But if this kind of disabilities are caused by negligent parents , there should be zero tolerance for such parents.
One more painting is missing here, "Human rights"
I have no idea yet how to show this subject in painting but if I created one, it would very interesting one for sure.
Anyway, we should be very grateful, that children with issues like behavioral problem, and learning difficulties can attend special schools created for them.
As one of the carers, whose child attends this kind of school, and as an observer, I must say, that teachers and whole team who work over there don't have an easy task to teach such students.
their professional attitude toward children like my grandson amazes me.
I am also amazed with a great patience they have and devotion to this difficult profession .
That's why I decided to show teachers hard work in my paintings, which with a great pleasure I donated to Coreen School.
Paintings for school:

1. "Tutorial"
2. "Rocky way to the smooth path of life"
3. "Complicated stems"
4. "Kangaroos dance in bush"

:)
Last edited by krysta11 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 am

his questions I am asking myself since 25 years and can't find answers.
DeEvil is everywhere but most of the time its
utal actions are taken in isolated places, where victims can't defend themselves or be helped immediately.
Often it happens behind closed doors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BEHIND CLOSED DOOR" (painting)

We are not with our partners because we must to be with our partners. We are sharing our life with our partners because we want to be with them.
But!! Who wants to be with someone with such an aggressive behavior ,someone who treats with no respect, someone who abuses mentally, physically, or sexually?!
Someone who sees in you a punching bag or another piece of furniture.
This is unacceptable behavior!!!!
This is an awful crime, and action against partner like that should be taken immediately!!!
Relationship like that should be terminated!!!!
How many times can we forgive? For how long can we live with hope that an abuser will change? In the name of what we have to live under own roof in fear and expose our children to violence?
We do not have if we don't want to!!
We always can rebuild fallen house. We always can replace lost goods, but regain trust to such person is nearly impossible.
Australia is one of the best countries in the world. Country, where women are protected and helped when they are in need.
There are many places in our country, where women and children can find a safe haven and are offered a lot of support from the staff very well trained and organized .
I can assure everyone, that in such places every woman is treated equally,doesn't matter what is her background, faith, skin color, wealth, etc...,etc...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HORROR IN JUNGLE BOOK" (painting)

In most cases of child abuse a young life is destroyed by a stranger.
In many cases also a young , innocent lives are destroyed by a close members of their own family.
This painting came to my mind after I heard another bad news on the radio.
As a very sensitive to others pain, especially child's pain, I started to imagine.
Oh my God!! What a scary picture stood in front of my eyes.
A little boy, who called this person daddy now sees him as a heartless beast , who hurts with no mercy. I started to imagine pain and fear of a defenseless, innocent child who was
utally raped and killed by his stepfather.
This is an awful crime and monsters like this one should be removed from our society forever!! No parole!!

What is going on?!!
Why it is like that?!!
Nobody, nobody was born as a molester , abuser, bully, killer,..., Nobody!!
Every baby who comes to this world is innocent, cute and good.
Why some babies are such a bad people in adult life?!
Why they become a drug addicts, bad mothers, bad fathers,bad daughters, sisters and
others?!
WHY?!!
Why they cause trouble and pain in others heart, depression and stress.
WHY?!!
Demonstrating my works today, I would like you help me to find at least some.
We must talk loudly and publicly about evil plague which makes our society sick.
Dear viewers, please forgive me if anyone of you already feels disturbed .
It is also possible, that my works can
ing bad memories to some.
I am sorry!
This is reality of our life on EARTH and we must fight evil together.
I believe, that my art must be an order from Heaven as I am the most uneducated in this field.

Thank you for reading.
Comments very welcome.
krysta
Last edited by krysta11 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
krysta11

Postby johnwalkeasy » Fri May 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Kry, Have read your works. Will read again and perhaps have a comment.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby BYart » Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi Krysta,
I read from your words, the pain. I envy you in this way...as I know when you are able to show us your paintings, they will tell the story of your words. I haven't been able to do that...so girl, I applaud you and what I know will be fantastic paintings! :wink:
big HUGS!
Barb

Paint the light... it will come!
BYart

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Krysta, very well written, and you are a great ambassador to talk about these issues. I'm sure you will be invited to many places to share and show and teach, where you'll spread hope and strenght. Very proud of you, my friend! And can't wait for the pics!
Erika Takacs

Postby krysta11 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:38 am

johnwalkeasy wrote:Kry, Have read your works. Will read again and perhaps have a comment.

Thank you John for reading. I can't wait to hear from you again.

krysta
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:42 am

BYart wrote:Hi Krysta,
I read from your words, the pain. I envy you in this way...as I know when you are able to show us your paintings, they will tell the story of your words. I haven't been able to do that...so girl, I applaud you and what I know will be fantastic paintings! :wink:
big HUGS!

My Barb,

Thank you for reading and reply. Yes, you are correct, the pain of MANY.
XX
K.
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:46 am

Erika Takacs wrote:Thanks for sharing this, Krysta, very well written, and you are a great ambassador to talk about these issues. I'm sure you will be invited to many places to share and show and teach, where you'll spread hope and strenght. Very proud of you, my friend! And can't wait for the pics!

Hey, E.,

Sharing this with all of you made my heart less heavy.
Thank you for reading and reply.
K.
krysta11

Postby BYart » Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am

Krysta,
I forgot to congratulate you, in this solo exhibit! YOU, my dear, as Erika said, are an Ambassador. To
ing attention to these issues, via your paintings and writings, is an incredible challenge and accomplishment. BRAVO Krysta!
Barb

Paint the light... it will come!
BYart

Postby krysta11 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm

BYart wrote:Krysta,
I forgot to congratulate you, in this solo exhibit! YOU, my dear, as Erika said, are an Ambassador. To
ing attention to these issues, via your paintings and writings, is an incredible challenge and accomplishment. BRAVO Krysta!

Barb,

Thank you!!
I have to do it. It can't go without echo! I want to warn predators , comfort victims of crime, cuddle suffering mothers, and fight evil to the rest of my life.
Barb, I am thanking God , that , still, I am able to see beauty of our world.
Pain didn't kill my positive thinking. I am mentally very strong and ready to show it in my works.
K.
krysta11

Postby johnwalkeasy » Tue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Kry, I think the saying should say. A little evil go's a long way.
If you look over the last 100 years. You can see a hand full of men. Who has
ought a lot of evil to this world.
And ofcourse crimes against childern has to be the worst.
I think I was 12 years old when I seen evil 1st hand. I got away from that evil. But when I did. I found a little later in life. That some of that evil had stayed with me. And that I was becoming The things I had wanted to kill.
And it was around the age of 15 that I knew the truth. And that was that we all have evil within us. Most of us can keep it at bay. And live our lives without becoming evil. A few of us cannot. And it is that small number of people in this world. Who are the monsters among us.
Fighting back is somthing every person should do every day. And we should all begin with ourseft and work from there.
I can,t think of a better way than art work to carry that fight. And I hope you can say the things you need to say. And that those things will be understood. And I wish for good things to come into your life and your world. And I wish to be a part of the somthing that will
ing those things to you.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby krysta11 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 am

johnwalkeasy wrote:Kry, I think the saying should say. A little evil go's a long way.
If you look over the last 100 years. You can see a hand full of men. Who has
ought a lot of evil to this world.
And ofcourse crimes against childern has to be the worst.
I think I was 12 years old when I seen evil 1st hand. I got away from that evil. But when I did. I found a little later in life. That some of that evil had stayed with me. And that I was becoming The things I had wanted to kill.
And it was around the age of 15 that I knew the truth. And that was that we all have evil within us. Most of us can keep it at bay. And live our lives without becoming evil. A few of us cannot. And it is that small number of people in this world. Who are the monsters among us.
Fighting back is somthing every person should do every day. And we should all begin with ourseft and work from there.
I can,t think of a better way than art work to carry that fight. And I hope you can say the things you need to say. And that those things will be understood. And I wish for good things to come into your life and your world. And I wish to be a part of the somthing that will
ing those things to you.

My dear friend,

Thank you for your words written here. You know reality of life very well and nothing would surprise you anymore. You are very understanding person and always have a good wishes for everyone.
You are very correct saying , that we should fight own evil everyday.
Thanks again John
krysta
krysta11

Return to Shoot The Breeze