A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Suggestions on the oil spill

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

Suggestions on the oil spill

Postby nikki1 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:47 pm

HI art friends :)
How can we cap this oil? Under the ocean. To Containing the oil on
the coast line.

We need to help BP with options.. if we can team up with them..

Together we can make a difference..
Thanx
:D
nikki1

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

I think (hope) they are close. And ofcourse, anything anyone can do will be helpful.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby nikki1 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm

johnwalkeasy wrote:I think (hope) they are close. And ofcourse, anything anyone can do will be helpful.

Any suggestions?
nikki1

Postby artisticsha » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

Blow it up! Stop the oil completely. If people are afraid of that. They have the ability to saw the well at its lowest point to the floor of the ocean. Drop a humungous boulder on top of it. Simple.

You cant tell me that with todays technology we can't figure out how to stop this leak. I truly believe the president is using this disaster to pass his cap and trade bill. Makes me sick. Hope this helps. I could really get going on this subject. But Im stopping now.
artisticsha

Postby nikki1 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm

artisticsha wrote:Blow it up! Stop the oil completely. If people are afraid of that. They have the ability to saw the well at its lowest point to the floor of the ocean. Drop a humungous boulder on top of it. Simple.

You cant tell me that with todays technology we can't figure out how to stop this leak. I truly believe the president is using this disaster to pass his cap and trade bill. Makes me sick. Hope this helps. I could really get going on this subject. But Im stopping now.

:| , I personally believe our President is trying to solve this. Requesting suggestions. I feel for BP and this situation. This is truly a horrific situation. I'm sure their safety policies are going to be upgraded now.
I just wish we didn't use oil for gas. For this reason. It shouldn't be surprising this happened. Machines
eak due to wear and tear and age.
Never a good idea to stream out oil in water..

It would be great if they could obtain some type of foam but in liquid form safe for our environment and sea animals, but can absorb the oil spill quickly.
Thank you for your thoughts.
nikki1