A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Photographers?

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

Photographers?

Postby Satanta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:30 am

I am about 80% a photographer and 20% artist using mainly CGI Photoshop/Corel/Bryce and so on to create my images.

Now, reading thru the forums I have not noticed any photos-maybe one here and there but nothing jumps at me and I do see a lot of great art.

I entered some of my work in the monthly art contest but wondering if my photography is going to be accepted here or are artists that put so much time and effort into their work going to feel I am cheating?

[[Trust me-I put an extreme amount of time in behind the camera travelling to places and doing fun things like falling off of cliff and climbing thru poison ivy to get it 'right'.

Just asking so I can guide my image postings better.
Satanta

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 am

Hey Mark,
Your word will definitely be accepted here. It is just coincidence that you don't see much digitally enhanced images on here at the moment. We do have a lot of artists on here that use CG. But the great thing about this place is that we have artists of all types and levels, not just painting or digital, not just professional of novice. We welcome all art and are anxious to see it.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby kcortese » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Hello Mark,

Can you show us some of your photos? I myself would love to see them. I bet you have some great shots!

Karen
kcortese

Postby Satanta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi Karen, thank you. I have a couple of images up-one in the 'Fury' forum and one in "Showing off". :)

Some of my vreated work is in the monthly contest and some in my personal gallry...I'm still getting things together as all of my show images have to be resized and converted for web use as they are ready to send for printing otherwise.
Satanta

Return to Shoot The Breeze