A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

A Scary kind of man

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

A Scary kind of man

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:17 pm

A killer once said, a man doe,s not know his own death.
This basement is 60feet x 40feet. I built this kind of wall here. Kind of serperate things. Well, kind of two walls with a part open. Not a door, just an open space. about 4 feet wide. Sitting here at this table or is a desk I guess. A book or 2, some papers and a pen for writing things down. A story I guess. Don,t know what to write about. It,s in the middle of daytime. Light comming though the two windows. No door, except the one at the top of the stairway that opens into the house above.

I wonder if I,ll finsh this. Finsh what? this. I can,t see the rest of the basement from here. Don,t remenber why I built these walls. Sometimes it,s get kind of cold in here. I just worke up from a sleep. I sleep in this chair sometimes. I was out About two hours I guess. Neck kind of hurts from sleeping in this chair.

I found this kind of man like thing a few days ago. Can,t remember where. Wait a min, I know. I seen it jump out of a car. Then the car ran off the road. I stopped and picked it up. I stopped again on the way home. Took it and tied it to a tree. Beat it with my belt. Now it hates me I guess.

At this point in time I think I would feel good if a saw a lion on the other side of that wall. He would kill me real fast. I hate being scare like this. Wakeing up from a nightmare. Or daymare. A scary dream. I dream I was leaving the basement. As I walked by the man thing I thought I saw it move. It's made of wood. about 4 feet tall. A funny face, skinny arms and legs. Made be he was or is a toy.
He had a hat laying next to him. So I put it on his head. He look evan funneer so I was laghing as I put him in the trunk of my car. I was drunk and I pee on his face as I was suiting the trunk lid. Then I kept peeing on my car. I got him nailed to the wall. I been slaping him every time I have walked by.

In my nightmare I did'nt slap him. I did,nt want to look back when I saw him move. But I look back. He as gone. I trun, He was standing in front of me . I jumip down the stars ran back into my little room. Try to scream. Could,nt make a sound. I could hear him comming around the conner of the wall. I seen a kife, I will kill me. I worke up.

Did,nt know for a minite where I was at. Just started writing this note. Can,t get this scare out of me. It wont go away. My chest is hurting. Maybe I will die. I got to get up. Walk to the conner and see if that man thing is there.
I see him . It,s not moving. I,ll run out of here. The nails are on the floor. It,s standing there. I,m running, He moves, I pass him. He,s comming tower me. Im on the stairs. At the door. It,s locked. He,s comming up the stairs. He,s looks like he's laughting. His wooded hands are on me. I wake up.

I,m in the room. I hear walking in the basement. I know he is standing there waiting for me. Okay now I remenber. I open the draw. It,s there. 357. Put it to my head pulled the triger. I wake up.

I,m in the room. They was never a gun in there. In where. there the draw. That scary looking man wants to talk to you. Who me? That,s right Jack.

Drink this. Drink it now. Hey I just a wooded kind of guy. You put me in your trunk. I like dark places. Just hold on to my wooded hand. I,m takeing you to my place.

So, thier right, fear truns to rage. I'll kill that wooded man.
But I anit got no body now. Just scary stuff. It,s dam funny. I.ll go with him, do what he wants. I like this wooded man.

But he sure is a scary kind of man.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby krysta11 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Hello John,

Your story about artist's dream sounds like a horror. It is sometimes like that, usually when you think a lot during your creative work. You made me imagine the picture of your dream. I was scared and in some moments I was laughing. John I really love your stories. It is good to share our thoughts with others. I have dreams sometimes too. My dreams are usually very colorful and funny sometimes. I like to fly in my dreams which are coming back to me often.
Look after yourself John.
All the best
krysta
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: A Scary kind of man

Postby johnwalkeasy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Kind of forgot about this little story.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)