A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Need a true artist

Find upcoming art contests / call for artists or post your own listing here.

Moderator: Moderators

Need a true artist

Postby mt... » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi people, I need your help.

And not one to waste time, I’ll get straight to the point. Since last year august I started designing a board game and since then I have completed the balancing as well as the design.

Well, expected for the character art work and the box design (every board game needs a box).

This is not to say I didn’t try, just that my art skills are far below what I would like to see.

So a friend of mine said why don’t I try to enlist some true artist (not certain if that was a slap to the face) to help in completing your goal.
And so here I am asking anyone who reads this if you could please help me complete my game.

This is a personal project and something I have longed to do since a child.

If you’re interested you can Email me at rallychamp81@hotmail.com.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon!
mt...

Re: Need a true artist

Postby aya » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:15 pm

whats the genre of the game?
aya

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby CarlOwen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Better question is how much are you willing to pay a "real artist" or is this another search for an "internship"? I saw a similar post to this a few months ago.
CarlOwen

Postby mt... » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 am

To answer your first question, the game is fantasy based. It’s your typical game of knights, wizards, hunters, etc. vs monster creatures as well as other heroes (players) in who can survive and become a legendary hero.
The game last anywhere between half an hour to 1.5 hours depending on how much starting health the players decide to have.
Besides character designs, designs for armour, weapons, and environment is needed.

For the second question, this is a personal project and as such my monetary funds are not high. However if the right artists comes along and wishes to help I am willing to pay a small fund for their time.
As I have no deadline, I’m not worry about how long it takes for the work. I just would like to see a dream come true.
Thanks for the response people. It’s nice to know someone is at least a bit interested.

And just to be clear, this is my first post on any sight.

Thanks!
mt...

Postby aya » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 am

check out my gallery fantasy is my thing, I don't paint for money :twisted:
aya