A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Post oscula fronti, imbrem in September. Septembris Nubila:

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Post oscula fronti, imbrem in September. Septembris Nubila:

Postby Lentiginem » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

This is the Final Verse of Septembris Nubila.

The translation of the title goes likes this: After a forehead kiss, beneath a September rain. "September Rain: last verse"
Tomorrow and later on, I will share the other verses of Septembris Nubila. I won't share the 2nd and 3rd verses as the models in which I was inspired told me to keep those paintings exclusive to them.

If you know of a way or ways in which an artist like me can finance college, please let me know. Even if there are just ideas, I welcome them.
Hm.... I haven't explained Septembris Nubila yet right?. In the next post, I'll explain more of this book.

*Update**
The picture of the paintings doesn't seem to fit the post, so I'll leave a link to my official blog. If you want to see the complete image.
http://lentiginem.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/post-oscula-fronti-imbrem-in-september/
Lentiginem

Re: Post oscula fronti, imbrem in September. Septembris Nubi

Postby ehoeveler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:12 am

I think the color grades and stylework are unique and lovely but need finessing, especially around the lines in her face. I like your perspective of her and flowing action around her very much. Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Lentiginem » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 pm

ehoeveler wrote:I think the color grades and stylework are unique and lovely but need finessing, especially around the lines in her face. I like your perspective of her and flowing action around her very much. Thank You, E

Thank you for your words. What you consider as errors, miscalculations or/and work that is yet to be finished is actually details done on purpose.
I thought this section of the Forum was "just showing". Maybe there's a misunderstanding.
Nonetheless thank you. It's always interesting to know the perspective of the viewer.
Lentiginem

Postby ehoeveler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Ooops, you're right! Sorry about that. E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery