A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Company immediately change the packaging

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Company immediately change the packaging

Postby xiaoyu » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:59 am

There is a toothpaste factory, product quality, beautifully packaged, loved by customers, turnover increase for 10 consecutive RS Gold years, the annual growth rate of 10% to 20%. Available to the first 11 years, performance slows down, after two years, also do so. Senior manager of the company held a meeting to discuss countermeasures. Meeting, the company president promised: Who can come up with solutions to problems, so that the company's growth, rewarded 100,000 yuan.

There is a young manager stood up and handed the president a note, president watching, immediately signed a $ 100,000 check to the the manager. The note Cheap RS Gold read: toothpaste will now open to expand 1 mm. Consumers every morning out of the same length of toothpaste, opening expanded l mm, each consumer, the more toothpaste with 1 mm wide, the daily consumption will be how much more! Company immediately change the packaging. The first 14 years, the company's turnover increased by 32%.

Changes in the face of life, we often used Cheap WOW Gold to in the past way of thinking. In fact, if you put the heart to expand diameter 1 mm, you will see the changes in life has its positive side, full of opportunities and challenges.
xiaoyu

Re: Company immediately change the packaging

Postby Endlessfun » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:34 am

xiaoyu wrote:There is a toothpaste factory, product quality, beautifully packaged, loved by customers, turnover increase for 10 consecutive RS Gold years, the annual growth rate of 10% to 20%. Available to the first 11 years, per...........s.

You are a spam bot arnt you. I once went out with one and caught a virus- hey why am I talking to you
Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself.
Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise.
Homer Simpson - [Not] M.Aurelius actually
Endlessfun

Re: Company immediately change the packaging

Postby rhknigh » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 pm

This is one of those spams that almost seems to make sense but never comes into focus, merely treading on the periphery of understand-ability. Also, poorly disguised link-text Gold Gold Gold.

The subliminal effect led me to watch this, which probably wasn't the intention (I did not click the links in that post lol).

I love Metric, and their ability to strip down from synth-rock to acoustic.
Rebecca Knight, representing artist Tanya Davis & author of a blog celebrating creativity:

rhknigh
Writer

Articles: 26
Gallery: View Gallery