A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Ville Valo drawing

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Ville Valo drawing

Postby KaytlinBaker » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

I drew this when I was 14 last year. It was a request for a friend. I really like this one. I wonder if anyone else thinks I'm good....? I've been going to different places like DeviantArt to try to get my art out there and critiqed. I'm the best drawer at my school, but those who are better than me ignore my art, it seems. Is it good for a 15 year old?
Attachments
l_93ab325d37c74dbba4d4bafc1a0a7ccd.jpg
l_93ab325d37c74dbba4d4bafc1a0a7ccd.jpg (105.37 KiB)
KaytlinBaker

Postby kcortese » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 am

I think you have a great deal of talent and feel that this piece is very well done.

Keep going with it and don't give up regardless of what other people may say. There are a lot of crule critiques out there.

You are young, and have a god given gift that will blossom and develope during your journey in life as an artist.

Look forward in seeing more of your great work.

Karen
kcortese

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Ville Valo= Awesome.

Well, as the otehr said, don't give up. Just keep it up and you'll develop even more, regardless if the "better artists" ignore your work. You just need to keep going. If you ever get a critique that doesn't sound like something you want to hear, use it for "Oh yeah, I'll keep trying and show you I can improve" kind of attitude and work on it.
-Crystal J.
DrSirDrawsALot

Postby weirdpuckett » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

I think that the work is indeed good.you show a good sense of how to convey a picture using contrast,shape,and value. You will do well based on what I see . . .the most important thing to remember is to draw as often as you are capable. draw what you want-whatever inspires YOU! Draw for yourself cuz u luv it . . .Good luck Mike
weirdpuckett

Gallery: View Gallery