A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

In The Beginning

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Wow, that is a really lovely piece there! You did well on putting up with the details and form of her! :)

I don't know exactly of what the meaning is... But let me share...

She's like rolling her eyes a bit and sighing going "Um, excuse me? Bald lady about to fall off the edge here. Anybody gonna catch me?"

Well... it's not an offense at all. It's just one of my goofy interpretations of art that I do on everybody else. :D
-Crystal J.
DrSirDrawsALot

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:49 pm

DrSirDrawsALot wrote:I don't know exactly of what the meaning is... But let me share...

She's like rolling her eyes a bit and sighing going "Um, excuse me? Bald lady about to fall off the edge here. Anybody gonna catch me?"

Well... it's not an offense at all. It's just one of my goofy interpretations of art that I do on everybody else. :D

Hey, it's just as good as any other interpretation. The initial concept was the invention of our first myth.
Erika Takacs

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 am

Erika Takacs wrote:
DrSirDrawsALot wrote:I don't know exactly of what the meaning is... But let me share...

Hey, it's just as good as any other interpretation. The initial concept was the invention of our first myth.

Oh, OK. Thank goodness. I just had to say that because I've actually been attacked a couple of times for making "silly" interpretations of a work. Then again, none of you seem to be that way and don't mind different interpretations (thank goodness).
-Crystal J.
DrSirDrawsALot

Postby bpier » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 am

I love this piece Erika. What a great work of art.

Brian
bpier

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Riaan Marais » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 am

This must be one of your best work so far. It is emotionally stirring. Great work!!!!
Well, why are we here if not to create?
Riaan Marais

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Erika Takacs » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank you Brian and Riaan. :)
Erika Takacs

Previous

Return to Just Showing