A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Experimental Interactive Site

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Experimental Interactive Site

Postby PeterHamming » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello,

My friend and I have built a somewhat experimental website that provides direct access to the personal computer of Eugene. B. Hayes -- a goofball FBI agent, living in Maine: 1996, during a lack-luster zombie apocalypse.

Anyway, we hope you enjoy this interactive experience. We wanted to recreate the nostalgia & feeling of a windows 95 PC or even a windows 3.0 Pc (if you can remember back that far). Here is a screen shot, but if you want to explore more facets of the project you can go to (http://www.seadope.com).

PeterHamming

Re: Experimental Interactive Site

Postby cpking » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:56 am

its very good design you both are done.
cpking

Postby scioneir » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Well, I'm sure nostalgia is the right word for this. It was a great experience seeing your website. People love the feeling of nostalgia each time they browse modern sleek and clean websites. I just recently found a couple of amazing retro-styled, yet responsive and fully-packaged templates on http://www.templatemonster.com/html-templates.php. I've used once a similar one-page vintage portfolio for my friend's photography studio. I believe that a vintage look can create a strong connection between recurring visitors' memories and your business, when effectively incorporated.
scioneir

Postby ehoeveler » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Both sites sound super exciting - am I gonna 'catch something' if I go there? E
ehoeveler

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby scioneir » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:57 am

Both sites are pretty legit as well. What made you think you were going to "catch anything" at all?
scioneir